The wait is over - The NEW Iveco Daily E6 is here!
If youre in the market for a new light commercial vehicle then youve certainly found the best available in Australia. The multi award winning Iveco Daily has been upgraded to include market leading safety features along with standard items which were once options. This highlights the Iveco Daily as the premium product in the country for the Light Duty sector.
Car Licensed, or upgraded to light truck license for additional payload. (*extra on road charges apply) The Iveco Daily is more than suitable for any Light Commercial needs.
The Iveco Daily is a powerful, efficient and impressive vehicle. The Dailys rear wheel drive provides a superior turning circle & paired with a full C-section chassis design, ensures fantastic handling, high towing capacity and impressive payload capabilities. A ZF 8 speed fully automatic transmission coupled with a comfortable and functional cabin design makes driving a pleasure.
The improved 12 month / 50,000km service intervals help reduce vehicle running costs and down time, increasing productivity and profitability for your business. Whether you run a business, are planning to travel or simply need more payload
the Iveco Daily range has the ideal vehicle for you.
** 2021 Iveco Daily 50C18 Cab Chassis**
- 2360Kg Payload (not including body weight)
- 3750mm Wheelbase
- 3 Litre 180hp Variable Turbo Diesel / 430Nm Turbo Diesel Engine
- 8 Speed ZF Automatic Transmission
- Rear Spring suspension
- Hi-Connect multimedia system and Tom Tom GPS navigation
- Apple Car Play supportive
- MP3 player, USB and AUX connectivity, Bluetooth with steering wheel controls
- TFT Display Panel includes: digital speedometer, ADAS (Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems) dashboard, ADAS quick menu, TPMS, oil, battery and service information. Navigation and phone multimedia, fuel economy, trip computer, vehicle settings, display settings and diagnostics.
- ESP9 - includes ABS (Antilock Braking System), EBD (Electronic Brake force Distribution), ASR (Anti Slip Regulator), MSR (Motor Drag torque control) Hill Holder (Assisted uphill departure), HBA (Hydraulic Brake Assist), LAC (Load Adaptive Control), TSM (Trailer sway mitigation), RMI (Roll Movement Intervention), ROM (Roll Over Mitigation) & Crosswind assist
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Automatic wipers and headlights control
- Four SRS airbags
- Advanced Emergency Braking System (AEBS)
- Leather covered steering wheel
- Remote Central Locking
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Auto Climate Control A/C
- Daytime Running Lights
- Fog lights
- Suspended, heated and fully adjustable driver seat with armrest
- Bench seat with two occupant capacity, under seat storage and fold down table
- Heated & Electric Mirrors
- 4495Kg GVM Car Licence Approved (5200Kg Opt)
- Driver, Passenger and Curtain Airbags
- Open storage with inductive plus USB charge
- PLUS LOADS of Cabin Storage space
3 Year / 200,000kms factory warranty - this includes parts & labour.
(As per Iveco terms & conditions). Option to extend up to 5 year / 300,000kms warranty.
We have been an Iveco & International specialist dealer for over 20+ years and our experienced sales staff have over 40 years of combined truck sales experience in Light, Medium and Heavy commercial vehicles.
Our award-winning dealership is located
East of Melbourne where we offer sales, spare parts and servicing in one convenient location. We can supply a cab chassis or completed vehicle with a permit to drive back to your state for build or registration.
Please feel free to submit an enquiry to speak to our Finance Specialists. Our Finance Team can offer you competitive solutions from a wide range of lenders
this diversity allows us to provide our customers with competitive finance options to suit your individual needs.
We can assist with trade-ins on all types of vehicles.
Come and experience the difference at a dealership who puts their customers need first!
Price does not include and body or tray, cab chassis pricing only.
Price is inclusive of and includes registration costs based on Victorian registration charges.
On road costs will vary depending on which state the vehicle will be registered to.
Vehicle ot be registered without a body. Registration costs will change once a body is installed.