"2020 Hino 500 Series FM2628 6,700L Service Module
- Tank 1 - Water 560 Litres.
- Tank 2 - Coolant 630 Litres
- Tank 3 - Waste Oil (Evac Tank) 560 Litres
- Tank 4 - Spare 560 Litres
- Tank 5 - Hydraulic Oil - 1,430 Litres
- Tank 6 - Engine Oil 1,000 Litres
- Tank 7 - Gear Oil 620 Litres
- Tank 8 - Diesel Fuel 6,700 Litres
- Tank 9 - Grease Pod (internally fitted) 300 Kilos.
- 1 x new Airman PDS75 Screw Compressor. Compressor fueled from sub tank inside main diesel tank so the in the event the main tank is drained the compressor will continue to operate for full shift.
- Lockable start compressors for remote compressor controls conveniently located at the drivers side of the module at the reel cabinet.
- Fully sealed dust resistant pump and reel cabinet fitted with horizontally hinged compartment door for ground level and access of right hand side.
- Larger top and side entry to reel compartment.
- Safety railed entry to top of reel compartment.
- All fill points and easy to view internal site glasses located inside the reel cabinet and Diesel fill site glasses external.
- Single action ball valve isolators to all tank compartment outlets.
- All reels c/w calibrated digital easy to read dispensing meters.
- All hose reels and tanks are hard labelled for easy identification
- 1,000 Litre capacity bounded pump and reel compartment.
- Air cleaner and filter storage boxes mounted on left hand side of the module with sealed doors.
- 300kg greased pod internally fitted and fully sealed to assist in maintaining a high temperature for easier delivery in cooler climates..
- C/W 1BSP connections for bulk grease transfer.
- Banlaw fast fuel system c/w vent system to diesel tank.
- Cox1 hose reel for diesel.
- 1 x Alemite 50-1 high pressure grease pumps.
- 1 x Alemite 10:1 bulk grease pump.
- 4 x Husky double diaphragm pumps for Diesel.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
We are Western Australia's premier dealer for Hino Trucks. We also have a fully equipped workshop where we offer late night servicing Monday to Friday until 11:30pm and we are also open on Saturday mornings until midday. We are here to help you find the right vehicle to suit your needs and budget. So click on the enquire now button and one of our sales consultants from our professional team will contact you as soon as possible to arrange inspection.
We offer in-house finance and can tailor make a finance package to suit your needs. Quick approvals and hassle free finance to get you on the road sooner. Contact us for a no - obligation quote or to get pre-approved.
Federal Government Stimulus Package COVID - 19
The Government is implementing measures to help the economy withstand and recover from the economic impact of coronavirus - they have continued with extending the instant asset write off (IAWO) threshold originally announced on 12 March 2020. Eligible businesses now include those with an aggregated turnover of less than $500 million (up from $50 million). The IAWO has been increased from $30,000 to $150,000 (excluding GST) and can be applied towards new and used vehicles purchased and delivered by 31st December 2020, with an immediate tax deduction available for the cost of the vehicle on the date of acquisition. For new vehicles purchased and delivered by 30 June 2022, an immediate tax deduction is available for 50% of the cost of the vehicle on the date of acquisition, and no threshold applies to the cost of the vehicle (Australian Taxation Office, 12 March 2020).
Contact us today to discuss your options during these unprecedented times.
Please refer to the following link and seek further advice from your financial advisor for your own financial circumstances: