"2020 Fuso Canter 515 Wide Cab Tray Back
****In Stock*** Ready for Immediate Delivery!!!!
• Alloy Tray Back – Wide Cab
• Tray Size – 4.5M x 2M
• Two Piece Drop Sides – Centre Split
• Fuso 4P10-T4 Diesel 4 Cyl. 150HP & 370Nm
• 6 Speed Duonic with Auto & Manual Modes
• Suspended Drivers Seat with Fold Down Passengers Seat
inch Multimedia Unit including DIGITAL RADIO & Bluetooth Connectivity
• Sat Nav with FREE 3 years of map upgrades
• Dual airbags (driver & far passenger)
• Front and rear disc brakes with ABS and EBD
• Fusos exclusive brake priority system
• Class leading 30,000km service intervals
• Hill Start Assist
• Safety Pack – Lane Departure Warning, Advanced Emergency Braking, Electronic Stability Program, Anti-Slip Regulator
Call us and discover why we are the best dealership in NSW.
We are the best in the business who have been dealing with Fuso trucks for over 20 years!
We offer quick and easy finance options and all types of Trade-ins vehicles welcome.
Our parts and service department are open from 7:30am to 11PM at night Mon- Fri, Sat 7:00am till 12:00pm
Not NSW based? No worries we can supply a cab chassis or completed vehicle with a permit to drive back to your state for build or registration.
Federal Government Budget 2020 - 2021
Instant Asset Write-Off
Eligible businesses for the Instant Asset Write-Off (IAWO) will include those with an aggregated annual turnover of less than $5 billion (up from $500 million). The IAWO applies to those carrying on a business and can be applied to the full cost of a new vehicle, with no threshold. An immediate tax deduction will be available on delivery for new vehicles delivered between 6 October 2020 and 30 June 2022.
For businesses with an aggregated annual turnover less than $50 million, IAWO will apply to the full cost of all New or Used vehicles, with no threshold (previously $150,000), providing it is purchased within carrying on a business. An immediate tax deduction will be available on delivery for all new and used vehicles delivered between 6 October 2020 and 30 June 2022.
Businesses with an aggregated annual turnover between $50 million and $500 million can still apply the IAWO measures announced in August 2020 with a threshold of $150,000 (excluding GST), towards second-hand vehicles/trucks purchased and delivered by 30 June 2021 (previously 31 December 2020).
Please refer to the following link and seek further independent professional tax advice for your own financial circumstances: https://www.ato.gov.au/General/New-legislation/The-Australian-Government-s-Economic-Response-to-Coronavirus/
Contact us today to discuss your options."